The Humboldt Forum is currently establishing a venue in the heart of Berlin that will offer new experiences, learning and encounters. By bringing together outstanding collections featuring significant exhibits and coupling these with a broad variety of cultural activities, the Humboldt Forum is seeking to inspire fresh insights into the worlds of the past, present and future. The Stiftung Humboldt Forum im Berliner Schloss, a foundation in civil law with legal capacity based in Berlin, is the owner and operator of the Humboldt Forum im Berliner Schloss.
We are looking for an
Adviser for International Affairs and Diversity (m/f/o)
in the Coordination, Strategy and International Affairs department, to start at the earliest opportunity.
The department reports to the general director. As the interface between the Board of Trustees and other committees, the various departments and actors as well as international cooperation partners and experts, it manages and coordinates the implementation of strategic goals as well as the core direction of the Humboldt Forum. Moreover, it provides the impetus and acts as coordinator for issues relating to how the organization is structured and develops.
• Stakeholder management
- Selecting and initiating long-term national and international connections with respect to the cultural programme
- Consulting on international enquiries
- Coordinating visits from international delegations
- Preparing and coordinating travel agendas
- Setting up a knowledge database
- Managing contracts
• Supporting the strategic process with an emphasis on:
- Devising strategies for internationalisation, the general public and cultural programming
- Developing a diversification strategy for cultural programming and communication, the public and staff
- Establishing a residency programme
- Setting up and supervising an international advisory board as well as other networks
Remuneration is subject to the TVöD Bund pay scale at level 13. This is an unlimited, full-time position (39 hours per week).
We welcome your application irrespective of your nationality, cultural, ethnic or social background, sexual orientation, gender, age or disabilities. Applications from non-German native speakers as well as those with marginalized perspectives are expressly encouraged.
Applicants with recognized disabilities who are equally suitable and qualified will be given preferential consideration.
Unfortunately we are unable to reimburse any travel costs that arise in connection with the selection process. Please send your application with CV, certificates and references, quoting “130/2019 Referent*in Stabsstelle (m/w/d)” to arrive with us by 31.10.2019, to:
or send to Stiftung Humboldt Forum im Berliner Schloss
Unter den Linden 3
Should you have any questions please contact Diana Dode (email@example.com).
For financial reasons, application documents or detailed publications will only be returned if a prepaid envelope is included.