Admission & Tickets
The Humboldt Forum is an open space for everyone to drop by and visit our exhibitions. At the moment, however, some safety restrictions apply due to the Corona pandemic. Therefore, we kindly ask you to book a timed ticket online in advance.
Admission to exhibitions
Palace Cellar, Video Panorama, Sculpture Hall and Ethnologische Museum & Museum für Asiatische Kunst
7 EUR / concessions EUR 0
50% concessionary rate on the normal entry price is available for
- voluntary service workers,
- unemployed people in receipt of ALG I,
- community volunteers with an Ehrenamts-Card,
- trainees under 30, and
- disabled persons (minimum 50% disability).
Entry to BERLIN GLOBAL is free for all persons except for Ehrenamts Card holders entitled to concessions as specified above.
- Children and young people under 18,
- School pupils and trainees as part of a supervised educational visit, provided they have booked to visit as a group,
- University students visiting for educational purposes as part of their course, provided they have booked to visit as a group,
- Members of the International Council of Museums (ICOM) and the Deutscher Museumsbund (please show proof of membership),
- Members of the Bundesverband für Museumspädagogik,
- Press ID holders,
- Persons in receipt of transfer payments (ALG II, social assistance, basic security, benefits under the Asylum Seekers’ Benefits Act, berlinpass holders). Please provide proof of entitlement and
- Carers accompanying a severely disabled person with a ‘B’-code disabled person’s identification.
Concessions are only available on production of proof of entitlement at the ticket desk on admission. No exceptions will be made. One concession only per person.